Saturday, September 26, 2009

American Football

Nope I'm not talking about NCSU or the Packers. I'm talking about the Wernigerode Mountain Tigers.

For all the information you can go here: www.mountaintigers.de (auf deutsch natürlich)

My host dad is one of the coaches and likes American football a lot. My host brother plays flag football (ages seven to FOURTEEN!) and is kinda small compared to the others.

It was really funny! Jonas is number 86 and his finger is in his mouth (immer!)

It was an all day event starting with the flag football game and then leading to the Men's game. I was beat by the end of the day and I didn't even play! So here are some pictures from that day. :)

Jens being all coachey with a two players, the one with the black "hat" on is an American from California.

He get's a lil' bit into it...

They almost dumped the water on him... but didn't. Click on the picture for a close up!

Ps. they won! :)
love,
Lise

2 comments:

  1. Check this new sport event resource:
    bonos casas de apuestas
    It's very useful and informative! You find a lot for yourself!

    ReplyDelete