Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Why hello there!

I'm the stranger invading your house for the next half year. And you are?

Let's just start off by putting out in the the open that I have the best host family ever. Hands down don't try to compete with me don't try to tell me different. Best. Ever. End of story.

Okay now that's out of the way here are some things we've done:

First day here I went to the Salz und Lichtfest (Salt and light festival) suprisingly enough... there were some pretty lights! And some pretty cute kids too!

Trippy

Jonas!

The next day we went hiking in the mountains, less than a 10 min drive from my house.

Breathtaking

And there were some fun rocks to play on.

I see you Jonas!

It was very nice day for a hike and on the way back I got a very cute photo.

Mama und ihre kinder

Then we ate at a Bavarian Restaurant... in the Harz mountains. No I'm not quite sure. But here are the kiddos.

Julius-ohhh can I poke it?

Okay now that's just silly.

I just couldn't resist. :)


Over the next few weeks I've gotten to know the fam and had tons of photo opps. More specific things in later posts. For now enjoy the cuteness!

Foto machen!

Melt your heart.

Laughter is the same in all languages.

Huh?

Lotte und ich. Sehr süß!

I don't know if I can handle any more cuteness! Moving on to next update.
love,
Lise

No comments:

Post a Comment